Rules for Depositing Fee:
- Students are required to deposit the fee in bank.
- If ones are not paid on fixed date notified by the college a find of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged. If the fee remains unpaid even till the last date of the same month, the student’s name shall be struck off from the college rolls. Clearance of arrears of fee and an additional fine Rs. 500/- will be required for re-admission. However, re-admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. The Principal reserves the right to refuse re-admission.
- Even if a student is absent or on leave, he/she will have to make arrangement to deposit the fee on the fixed date.
- The fee once deposited cannot be refunded in any case.
- The total fee is to be taken in two installments. First of the time of admission and second in the month of December.